Posts tagged Jason Todd
Posts tagged Jason Todd
Red Hood and the Scarlet-headed Blackbird
Damian: “Whichever your delusions are, I don’t do fun. Least of all with Todd.”
Jason: “Yeah right… Like half an hour ago.”
Damian: “Tt - That was training.”
Jason smirking: “Whatever”
This is absolutely adorable.
no one’s gonna take me alive, the time has come to make things right.
first digital drawing in over a month (꒪⌓꒪)
Oh, I love it!
Comics Big Bang still has sign-ups open for artists. They end TOMORROW. (Technically, sign-ups are still open for writers, too, but rough drafts are also due tomorrow.) Story summaries are posted here and here. (Some summaries may not be available yet.)
Here’s my fic, should anyone be interested in illustrating it:
Title: Untitled Jason Todd AU
Fandom/original: DC Comics/Hunger Games fusion
Characters/pairing if any/rating/warnings/etc: Jason Todd/Roy Harper, Bart Allen, Talia al Ghul, The Joker, Harley Quinn, Cheshire.
Warning: Violence, blood and death.
Current fic word count: 28k
Summary: Jason Todd of District Eight can only save his sick mother if he gets her to a Capitol doctor. But the only way a District nobody can get the wealth and status needed to see a Capitol doctor is to win the Hunger Games. He knows it’s a long shot, but the only other option is to watch his mother die slowly.
He gets the local victor, Talia al Ghul, to teach him and volunteers for the Games, ready and trained to kill. But no training can prepare him for the hardships he’s about to endure. Or for what happens when allies become friends and there can only be one victor.
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
JUST TO PROVE TUMBLR HAS A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.
OMFG TUMBLR WINS ALL THE AWARDS
can you imagine if on one of his first nights out as robin they were at the docks stopping some drugs being transported and jsut before jason could make his first quip and pound some thugs he slipped and fell into the water and all the thugs started laughing @ him and idk i’m really drunk so maybe this is only amusing to me??????
I’m hardcore scribbling today. Have some “Joy”. (Jason/Roy)
(For a friend that is new to fandom and shipping.)
I am 14k words into a probable 25k plotty AU fic featuring a pairing almost no one ships.
Unbroken full-size can be found here.
Aw, Jay. He’s right, though.
I ended up getting three (!!!) fics for the Batfam fic exchange. I dunno how that happened, but I’m not complaining! Thank you so much to all the writers!
My Baby’s Rose - Cass and Steph talk about Steph putting her baby up for adoption.
He’s In My Territory - Jason and Damian have brotherly bonding in their own special way.
Eloping Was A Better Plan - Tim attempts to come out to his family.